You probably want to know how I got the name Bubbles. Well to clarify, it is about my personality and not my digestive health. In fact, my personality can be quite bubbly and so I adopted the nick name Bubbles.
I am a pretty creative person--which can be a good thing or a bad thing depending on the situation.
That is how Iz and I met--singing--playing a weekly gig in a small town .
Unfortunately, we didn't always know ALL the songs the locals through at us, but we gave it our best.
Good memories there--but the best being --meeting Izzy.
As the years have gone by, we have sung in many venues throughout the PNW and in Mexico and each and every time is memorable because of Izzy.
In fact, to describe her is very easy. Izzy is unforgettable and she is real.
Now enough on her and a bit more on me . I call the Pacific Northwest home but have been many places including overseas a number of times. I am married to the best man ever and I mean ever. His name will be unmentioned as he is to great a catch and I don't like other woman to know.
I have a daughter, Estherbegood who is a lot like me, but younger. She is a singer as well and a musician so y'all may get the chance to hear the 3 of us some day.
As Iz mentioned, I like the sauce! Cooking and eating that is and I make mustard and BBQ sauces and anything with spicy goodness. We may even include a recipe or two for y'all to try.
I am normal looking old woman and you wouldn't pay a second thought .
In fact, in all honesty, when I was your age, I didn't look at anyone older than me as having anything interesting in their life to tell me about.
BOY, was I wrong. The most interesting people are those who have lived and enjoyed life, regardless of the cards dealt them. I have learned so much from older friends over the years and many times I stop seeing the aged face in front of me and begin to see that younger person that is hiding inside.
So, the best advice I can give you is to know who you are--your identity and to live and be real.
That is the key to being spectacular. That is the key to being memorable.
Izzy and I call it, Spectacularity!
More ramblings will be coming--but for now, Iz and I have an adventure to plan--Spectacularity doesn't just happen, it is also made!
~Bubbles
No comments:
Post a Comment