Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Meet Bubbles LaRue and Izzy Blu

Hello! My name is Izzy Blu. I've been friends with Bubbles for 20-some years. Has it been that long? Geez Bubbles, your getting old. I'm figuring this out based on the age of my youngest daughter. Having a youngest daughter that is 20 does not make me old it simply makes me WISE-er. At least wiser than I was when I had her. 3 words to describe me: Vivacious, Voluptuous, Very Entertaining.
 3 words to describe Bubbles: wow...how do I describe her in just three words? Let me check a Thesaurus...
Frolicsome, Free-Spirited (counting that as one word, sorry) and Earthy.

Some of my interests include: photography. Yes, we will be adding pictures. Most will be taken by us but if the pic fits the situation could be a copy. We will let you know.  I love taking pictures of odd, unique  interesting things, people and projects. Music would be next on the list, maybe first. But right now my obsession is photography, music is just who I am.  Anyway, trying to keep this short.

We are planning some local trips at the end of May and then again in June. My goal is to see as many of the local sights as possible. I have lived in the Pacific Northwest all my life and there are so many things I haven't seen! Silly isn't it? This is where the photography comes in.

Saucey Wench came from a name of some products Bubbles has produced. No, we will not be using this as an infomercial. We are a couple of gals who have fun, have unique views on things and can share our wisdom we have earned thru the years. Sometimes in the most unplanned way.

Wisdom quote number one: Boys grow up fast, but not emotionally. All men are stuck in teendom.Hence , the farting, need to grunt, and communicate with one word. Which is ok. You just gotta understand that.

It is a know fact that I love Shermar Moore. Seriously, I have you seen the guy? (sigh) Now ,because I have room in my heart for many, I also admire Johnny Depp  say I'm  married to Dwayne Johnson, and have a serious crush on Chris Hemsworth. I don't think Shermar minds. He's a pretty confident guy.

~next blog~ Meet Bubbles



1 comment: